Hello! We’re so thankful that you are interested in visiting our church. Here’s some information that you may find helpful for your first time here.
What we’re about
Here at GCC, we’re all about the gospel: the good news that Jesus Christ lived, died, and rose again for the sake of us– broken, helpless, and rebellious sinners- that we could have new lives and be changed from the inside out.
We come together each Sunday (and sometimes during the week) to worship God and get to know him, his gospel, and his purposes for our lives better. All are welcome to join us– whether or not you feel you know little or much about God and the Bible.
What your time here will probably look like
• Before service: Some people choose to dress up a bit to come to church, most people come in casual clothes (e.g. jeans, sweater, etc.). Dress in what you feel comfortable in.
• When you arrive: You can park in our parking lot or find street parking by the church. When you come into the sanctuary, an usher will greet and seat you. If you’re new to church and want to know what to expect, you can read about one of our typical Sunday services here: Worship Service.
• If you have children and want to know about where they go while you’re in worship, click here: Children’s Worship Service.
More about what we believe
• Interested in finding out more about what we believe? Check out this page: What We Believe.
• What to read more about what it means to be a Christian? Browse some of the sites that Pastor Jeff recommends: Other Resources.