We are glad to announce that starting August 16, we will be reopening in-person worship services at a limited capacity.
In order to limit the number of participants, attendees must pre-register (see link below).
Pre-register for 9/20 service here: GCCSI 9/20 Sunday Service Registration.
Please stay at home if:
- You are sick.
- You have come recently from a high-risk area.
- You are in a high-risk category (over 65 or those with underlying health conditions).
Please arrive 25 minutes early for sign-in and screening.
Enter the building through the main doors at the corner of Huguenot and Woodrow or the patio by the parking lot.
Face masks will be required and social distancing measures will be observed. If you do not arrive with a face mask, one will be provided.
While you are here, please note:
- The ushers will bring you to your assigned seat.
- During service, we will ask that congregation members not sing, but mouth or meditate on the words while wearing masks.
- Only 2 people will be permitted in the men’s bathroom and 3 people in the women’s bathroom at all times.
- Offering will be done in a drop box on the way out.
- Remain seated until you are dismissed by an usher and follow the correct path out of the building to avoid crowding.
We ask for patience as we will be working out any issues as they come up.
Sunday Online Events Schedule
- 10:30 AM | Worship live-streamed (YouTube, Facebook)
- 12:30 PM | Recorded service will be uploaded (YouTube, Facebook)
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM | Coffeetime (Zoom)
- 3:15-4:00 PM | 5th-7th Grade Sunday School (Zoom)
- 5:00 PM- 5:45 PM | 2nd-4th Grade Sunday School (Zoom)
- Monday-Friday 7:30 AM via GCC phone conference line
- Tuesday 8:00 PM via GCC Zoom
Sunday School Class (Zoom)
- 2nd-4th grade | Sunday 5:00 – 5:45 p.m.
- 5th – 7th grade | Sunday at 3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
- 8th – 11th grade | Monday at 9:00 – 9:40 p.m.
Community Information Update:
- If you know of someone or a family in financial need due to the shutdown, please consider applying for them. Details about an application can be directed to our deacon in charge of finance, William Juan.
- We would like to encourage you to use this time to strengthen your spiritual discipline of giving regularly. There are three ways for you to continue to support the ministry of the church.
- You may give your offering online by going to: https://tithe.ly/give?c=1360117
- You may wire the money. (Contact William Juan)
- You may mail your check to 991 Woodrow Road, Staten Island, NY, 10312 c/o Finance Department. Please make checks payable to Grace Christian Church of Staten Island, Inc.