We are glad to announce that we have resumed in-person worship services at a limited capacity.
Because we have limited capacity, attendees are encouraged to pre-register (see link below).
As of July 4, we are resuming our Children & Junior Worship services! The children will stay with their families during praise time and will be escorted to their classes. Parent(s)/ guardian(s) can pick up their child(ren) after the service. ** Please note: There will be no in-person signups for children’s programs. Those who are unable to sign up are welcome to stay with their parents in the Adult Service.
Sunday Service Registration – Sunday, August 1st | 登記8月1日在恩光基督教會參加週日敬拜 (Link updated every Wednesday night)
Please stay at home if:
- You are sick.
Please arrive 25 minutes early for sign-in and temperature screening.
Enter the building through the main doors at the corner of Huguenot and Woodrow or the patio by the parking lot.
Face masks will be required regardless of vaccination status and social distancing measures will be observed. If you do not arrive with a face mask, one will be provided.
While you are here, please note:
- The ushers will bring you to your assigned seat.
- Only 2 people will be permitted in the men’s bathroom and 3 people in the women’s bathroom at all times.
- Offering will be done in a drop box on the way out.
- Remain seated until you are dismissed by an usher.
We ask for patience as we will be working out any issues as they come up.
Sunday Online Events Schedule
- 10:30 AM | Worship live-streamed (YouTube, Facebook)
- 12:30 PM | Recorded service will be uploaded (YouTube, Facebook)
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM | Coffeetime (Zoom)
- 3:15-4:00 PM | 5th-7th Grade Sunday School (Zoom)
- 5:00 PM- 5:45 PM | 2nd-4th Grade Sunday School (Zoom)
- Monday-Friday 7:30 AM via GCC phone conference line
- Tuesday 8:00 PM via GCC Zoom
Sunday School Class (Zoom)
- 2nd-4th grade | Sunday 5:00 – 5:45 p.m.
- 5th – 7th grade | Sunday at 3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
- 8th – 11th grade | Monday at 9:00 – 9:40 p.m.
Community Information Update:
- We would like to encourage you to use this time to strengthen your spiritual discipline of giving regularly. There are three ways for you to continue to support the ministry of the church.
- You may give your offering online by going to: https://tithe.ly/give?c=1360117
- You may wire the money. (Contact William Juan)
- You may mail your check to 991 Woodrow Road, Staten Island, NY, 10312 c/o Finance Department. Please make checks payable to Grace Christian Church of Staten Island, Inc.